Creating and sharing informational, professional, educational, and inspirational videos on social media platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and TikTok is fashionable and popular in the business world.
Brands that have a presence on social media accounts, post videos about their products and services, and resolve customer inquiries and concerns online outperform brands that stick to traditional marketing methods.
You can create high-quality marketing videos for social media platforms without any technical know-how in video editing and without spending a fortune. With the help of a tool, you can convert twitter videos to mp4 and use them to create informational collages for social media platforms. Social media platforms are thriving, and people use these powerful channels to connect with friends and family, share videos, and gain business insights.
Video marketing is flourishing in social media circles and helps people understand the brands, companies, products, services, and customers an organization can offer.
A well-crafted video can increase traffic, convert leads into sales, increase audience engagement, and increase profits for your business. Videos outperform most other types of digital content that work perfectly on social media. Billions of people watch videos for hours every day.
The video makes up the majority of all consumer Internet traffic, so why should you or your business be left behind? Market your brand and increase business awareness with digital marketing strategies and techniques that work on social media platforms.
Let us look at the relevance of video marketing:
- There are over 2 billion online shoppers, and the majority of these shoppers conduct research online before making a purchase.
- By 2022, online video streaming and downloads will account for 82% of all internet traffic.
- 80% of people prefer video over text.
- A recent study found that video used as a marketing tool helps more than 80% of her marketers generate leads.
- Over 75% of all his videos are watched on mobile devices.
This data clearly reflects the relevance, scope, and significance of video marketing on social media handles.
Best Practices For Social Media Videos
Follow these tips to create engaging social media videos for your video marketing campaigns.
Tip 1 – Work Out Your Ideas And Gather The Right Equipment
You should gather video ideas by reviewing popular posts that resonate with your audience. Discover the most shared content based on various social media platforms and see which topics are popular right now.
After doing a lot of research, stick to that idea and plan your videos accordingly. To get the right clip, you need the right equipment that can find the angles you want to tell your story. Also, choose an aspect ratio that’s appropriate for the platform you’re sharing the video on. If you want your social media videos to get more shares and likes, make them engaging for your audience.
Tip 2 – Once Gathered, Make a Plan
Before you start recording or editing a video, do some basic planning. Many people prefer to watch videos anywhere on their mobile phones. Always add captions or subtitles to visually tell your story. Also, check the style of the video.
Studies have shown that vertical videos perform better than landscape videos. Be aware of the maximum length and audio settings for each platform individually, and follow the guidelines. Stick to short videos, as longer videos can distract viewers
Tip 3 – Start Shooting
Thanks to the advanced technology of smartphones, you no longer need professional equipment to record videos. Get your smartphone set up correctly, set to the right mode and settings, and ready to shoot. Use a tripod to support your smartphone to avoid shaking, a good microphone for better sound quality, and appropriate lighting.
Also choose a clean, professional and attractive video background to keep your audience focused on you. You can use a good online editor that offers you several video and collage templates that can help you draft the right video style for your audience. While creating videos, be particular about a few elements:
- Video intros are important
- If it doesn’t get the user’s attention, you can quickly move on. The best way to get your audience’s attention is with a strong hook, asking a compelling question, or offering important advice
- Make sure your video is easy to understand without sound
- Many social media users don’t turn on sound while watching videos, so make sure your video is subtitled, and your inspirational phrases are very clear so that your message gets across properly
- Always make sure your videos work on this social network
- Use different video formats while posting it on multiple channels and make minor changes to your content to make your videos work cross-platform
Tip 4: Optimize Your Videos
By showing rather than telling your audience, you allow them to experience your story through actions, emotions, and sensations. When creating a branded video, it should consistently present your brand’s mission and product or service.
The goal is to provide potential customers with an unforgettable experience, get them to share your content with your followers, and increase your exposure. Make sure your videos are text-optimized. This includes everything from video descriptions, subtitles, and on-screen text to fonts of your choice.
There are no hard and fast rules about using fonts, but make sure they look good and are easy to read.
Tip 5 – Edit your video
Now that you’ve successfully captured a video clip, it’s time to transform the raw clips into stunning social media clips that maximize your audience’s attention to your business. Using the video creation & editing tool, do the following:
- Combine clips and recordings to create short, engaging videos
- Make a video collage using a collage video maker to create that visual interest among your target audience.
- Add royalty-free music to your videos
- Add effects, graphics, themes, animations, and transitions
- Customize text
- Consider color correction and color correction
- Be sure to include the logo, brand name, slogan, or product/service you want to emphasize
Tip 6 – Share the Video on Relevant Social Media Channels
Now that your video is ready, you must share it by posting it on multiple social media channels. Before you post the videos, make sure to
- Use an effective intro and outro
- Optimize your videos for SEO by adding relevant keywords to your video descriptions, titles, and hashtags; by transcribing videos and uploading transcripts
- Select the correct hashtags – Use a mix of industry-specific and trending hashtags to connect with your targeted followers
- Create a visually consistent feed and respond to audience comments and questions
- Use Thumbnails – Thumbnails are usually the first thing viewers notice when they find your video, so make it important
- Add a relevant CTA to the video
Trending Social Media Videos Styles
Here are some of the most popular and viral social media video types that you can implement in your video marketing strategy:
People love offers. Publish challenges, quizzes, or games to give your audience valuable promotional offers. Give them the advantage when they watch your branded videos on your social media handles. Offering great discounts, giveaways, subscription offers, and other promotional offers is a great way to grab your audience’s attention.
If you’re new to storyboarding, grab the attention and encouragement of your social media audience in the first seconds of your video. Focus on the most important message your video needs to convey. Add captions or text to visually tell your story. This type of video also works well on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter in terms of engagement and views.
Work With Micro-Influencers To Build Brand Credibility
When it comes to Instagram influencer marketing, you don’t have to break the bank to work with celebrity influencers with millions of followers. Micro-influencers have a higher retention rate as compared to average macro-influencers.
Share Customer Experience
A great way to differentiate yourself from your competitors and stay ahead of them is by sharing your leads and customer experiences. You can know what potential consumers expect. Emphasize your USP through customer ratings, reviews, video testimonials, and real customer experiences.
Entertainment Is The Keyword
People usually scroll through videos that are sad or overly emotional. Over-the-top marketing and serious product-related videos can also pique your audience’s interest. Therefore, creating humorous and funny videos is important to increase engagement with your existing customers and your follower count.
You can make important announcements by going live and connecting your customers to what really matters. Announcing a new product launch, an educational webinar, a great offer for her, or anything else your brand can think of. People love innovation and creativity. Go live to set the right tone for your audience and grow your social media pages.
As people flock to social media platforms, it’s necessary to pay attention to this fundamental element of marketing your business or brand video. You need to invest time, effort, and resources to create meaningful videos for different social media channels and reach your audience where they are.
Perfection is not important, but consistency is. People who like your videos will want to see more of them, so plan your video posting schedule, follow professional video creation and editing practices, and create great videos for your followers.