If you’re like most people, you probably don’t remember where you put your charging cable and wall adapter. But if you own a Samsung Galaxy Watch, you need to charge it again soon. In order to get the most out of your new smartwatch, you need to keep its battery charged. However, if for some reason or another this is not possible for you right now, we have some great tips on how to charge Samsung Galaxy Watch without a charger. Let’s take a look at them!
How To Charge Samsung Galaxy Watch Without Charger?
- When charging your Samsung Galaxy Watch, it’s best to charge it while you’re active. This way, you’ll get the most out of the battery and avoid overheating issues. You can also charge your Samsung Galaxy Watch while you sleep if you have a Qi charger. This way, you don’t have to worry about forgetting to charge it.
- The battery life of your Samsung Galaxy Watch depends on the usage it gets. For example, if you use your Samsung Galaxy Watch to check your emails frequently, it will drain faster than using it for only a few minutes at a time. If you’re not sure how long the battery of your Samsung Galaxy Watch lasts, do a quick test before you go out. Turn on GPS and other apps that use a lot of power. Let the phone run for two hours and then turn off the screen. If your phone still works, then there’s no problem with its battery life.
- You can charge your Samsung Galaxy Watch while it’s in use if you have a wireless charger or fast charger. Most wireless chargers and fast chargers are compatible with most Qi-compatible devices, including the Samsung Galaxy Watch. Most Qi-compatible devices must have their charging pads blocked by something to work effectively as wireless charging pads also require some sort of blocking device to prevent interference from other devices that may be around them or in close proximity to them like microwave ovens and microwaves among others.
- You can also charge your Samsung Galaxy Watch wirelessly by placing it on top of another Qi-compatible device like an Apple iPhone XS Max or an Apple iPhone XS. The reason for this is that you will be able to get more power from these devices than any other Qi-compatible device that has been tested thus far because they are Qi-compatible.
- You can also use a wireless charging pad to charge your Samsung Galaxy Watch. These are usually used for smartphones and other Qi-compatible devices, but you can use them to charge your Samsung Galaxy Watch as well if you have one that’s compatible with the device. You should use a wireless charging pad that has a QI rating of at least 5W/1A or greater to get the most out of it. If you want to charge your Samsung Galaxy Watch wirelessly, then make sure that you have a wireless charging pad that is compatible with it first so that you do not end up wasting money on an expensive accessory when another Qi-compatible device is already available for less money and has more functionality than the one you have bought so far.
- Using your Samsung Galaxy Watch while it’s connected to a computer will help speed up the process of charging it since they are known as USB-C power chargers which are able to deliver more power than standard USB cables and charger adapters which most people still use today because they don’t understand the difference between them, but there are many benefits when using these USB C chargers such as faster charging times, better compatibility with other devices, and no risk of overheating or damage from high voltages.
- You can also charge your Samsung Galaxy Watch by using a wireless charging pad with a USB C cable that is compatible with it. These are usually cheaper than wireless charging pads, but they will not be as fast as using the one that you have bought so far. Make sure that you get the right USB C cable for your Samsung Galaxy Watch so that it will not harm the device or cause it to overheat while you are using it.
- You can also use a wireless charger pad like the Mophie Wireless Charging Pad 2 so that you do not need to worry about getting tangled up in an extension cord or worrying about anything damaging it when you place your Samsung Galaxy Watch on top of it so that it will charge faster without any hassle at all. It works by converting electrical energy from the charger into radio waves so that wireless charging is possible through induction. It takes two minutes to fully charge your Samsung Galaxy Watch from nothing so that it can last longer between charges.
Other Ways To Charge Your Samsung Galaxy Watch Without Charger
One of the first things you can try when your Samsung Galaxy Watch runs out of juice is to put the watch face-down. This will make a big difference because the screen is the biggest power-hungry component inside your watch. There are a few different ways you can do this. You could put the watch face down on a table. You could also put it in a drawer, on top of a pillow, or even inside a pillowcase if you have a large enough one. You can try any of these methods, and if you still have issues with charging your watch, you can try something else.
Use a Qi Wireless Charger
Another great way to charge your Samsung Galaxy Watch without a charger is to use a Qi wireless charger. This is a device that you can place your watch on to charge it. Wireless chargers are generally easy to use, and many of them come with a special mat that holds your watch in place. You can also buy a stand-alone pad if you prefer something simpler. Many wireless chargers come with a wall adapter, but if yours does not, you can use any USB wall adapter, or you can plug the wireless pad into any computer.
Use the Samsung Galaxy Watch’s Built-in Battery
You can also try using the built-in battery in your Samsung Galaxy Watch to charge it. You may have heard of this method before, but it is not something that people talk about very often. Before you do this, you should know that you will have to charge your watch using the built-in battery once every few times that you charge it normally. The built-in battery will charge your watch until it is about 70% charged, after which your charger will pick up the rest of the job.
Turn on Power Saving Mode
Another way to charge your Samsung Galaxy Watch without a charger is to turn on Power Saving Mode. This is a setting that you can activate on your watch any time you want to significantly reduce the amount of power your watch uses. This means that your watch will use less battery and will charge up much faster. This is especially useful if you are trying to charge your watch quickly in an emergency situation. To activate this setting, open the Samsung Health app on your watch and then click on the settings icon in the top-right corner.
Turn on Always On Display
If you are having trouble charging your Samsung Galaxy Watch, one last tip that we would suggest is to turn on Always On Display. This setting causes your watch’s screen to stay on all the time. Although this sounds like a bad thing, it actually has one major advantage when it comes to charging. The screen is one of the biggest power-sucking components inside your watch, so when it is off, it uses almost no power. When you turn on Always On Display, your screen uses very little power while it is on, but it draws a lot more power when it is off. This means that it will take longer for your watch to charge while it is on, but it will charge much faster while it is off. This is especially useful if you need to charge your watch quickly in an emergency situation. Once again, you can turn this setting on by clicking on the settings icon in the top-right corner of the Samsung Health app on your watch.
If you follow these tips, you should be able to charge your Samsung Galaxy Watch without a charger. However, if you are still having trouble, you should try other methods as well. There are many different ways to charge a smartwatch, and you may be able to use one of these methods instead. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. We would love to hear from you!