You can check your notifications, read and respond to messages, get updates from your favorite apps, and more on your Samsung smartwatch. The best part is that you don’t need to take out your phone every time you get a notification; just raise your wrist and the screen will light up with the latest alerts. That said, there might come a time when you want to connect your Galaxy Watch to the iPhone instead of the other way around. There are many Android Apps that support Apple’s platform so it’s not uncommon for users to own both an Android phone and an iPhone as well. So if you have both devices but purchased a new Samsung smartwatch instead of its counterpart – how do you connect Samsung Watch to iPhone? Keep reading to find out!
How To Connect Samsung Watch to iPhone?
Enable Bluetooth and Find Bluetooth Device
First things first, ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on both your smartwatch and iPhone. Then, you can go ahead and search for your smartwatch from the Bluetooth device list. Select your watch from the list to establish a connection. If the connection fails, try disabling airplane mode and then retrying the process. If you still can’t get the two devices connected, try restarting your smartwatch and iPhone. If you’re still having trouble connecting the two devices, reach out to Samsung for assistance.
Install Samsung Gear Watch Companion App
If you want to take full advantage of your new smartwatch, you will need to download and install the Samsung Gear app on your iPhone. You can download the app from the App Store and install it on your iPhone. You will then have to log into your Samsung Account to download the necessary apps for your smartwatch. You can also download the apps directly from your smartwatch. You can download the following apps to your iPhone: – Samsung Health: You can use this app to track your daily activities, set fitness goals, and receive your health and fitness insights. – Samsung Find My Gear: This app is used to track your smartwatch if you misplace it. – Samsung Galaxy Watch: This is Samsung’s official app for the Galaxy Watch. You can use the app to customize settings, receive software updates, and set up your smartwatch for the first time. – Samsung Gear Wallpapers: This app lets you use your smartwatch as a wallpapers changer. You can use the app to choose from a wide range of wallpapers or upload your own. – Samsung Settings: This app is used to change your smartwatch settings and view device information like phone number, battery level, etc.
Syncing Music From iTunes to Samsung Watch
If you want to sync music from your iTunes to your Samsung smartwatch, you have to download and install the iMazing app on your computer. You can then log into your Samsung account, select the Samsung Health app, and click Add Music. You will then be taken to the iMazing app on your computer. You can select the playlist or album of your choice and click Start to transfer music to your smartwatch. You can also download the Apple Music app to your computer. Open the app and select the playlist or album of your choice. Click Open in Samsung to transfer music to your smartwatch. Please note that you will have to subscribe to Apple Music if you want to sync songs from your iTunes to your smartwatch.
Sync Apps From Google Play to Samsung Gear
If you want to transfer apps from your Google Play account to your smartwatch, you can do so by logging into your Samsung account on your computer. Once logged in, select the Samsung Galaxy app and click the plus sign on the top-right corner to add new apps to your smartwatch. Click Google Play Store and select the apps you want to transfer to your smartwatch. You can now click the Samsung Gear app on your smartwatch to install the selected apps.
What You’ll Need?
An iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Steps:
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on the device that you want to pair the watch with and turn on Bluetooth.
- Turn on the watch and wait for it to automatically connect to your phone or another device that has been previously paired with it.
- When the watch is connected, go to Settings > General > About > Status and make sure that “Paired” shows as active next to your phone number listed under About Device (if not, try turning off your device and then back on again).
- Open up the Bluetooth settings of your phone and select “Samsung Gear” from the list of devices available there.
- You should see a list of apps installed on your phone that are compatible with Samsung smartwatches now appear underneath “Paired” in the status bar of the corresponding app (e.g., S Health).
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Make sure that “Turn On” is checked next to “Samsung Gear” in the Accessibility settings of your phone or tablet
- Launch S Health on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- Tap on the gear icon at the top left of the screen and select Samsung Gear from the list of devices that show up. If you are not able to see this option on the list, try turning off your device and then back on again.
- You should now see a “Samsung Gear” icon appear in S Health along with a list of apps that are compatible with it, which include Runkeeper, Runtastic, CoPilot GPS, and Foursquare among others.
- Tap on any of these apps to start using them with your watch.
- If you need to sync your watch data with your phone, tap on the gear icon at the top left of the screen and select the “Sync Now” option from the list that appears there to sync all your data across devices.
- You will be able to transfer files between watch and phone via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi as well as view call history/message details etc on phone without having to unlock it every time you want to check something out from it.
Samsung’s Galaxy Watch is one of the best smart wearables available in the market. If you own an iPhone, it’s essential to know how to connect Samsung Watch to iPhone. You can do so by enabling Bluetooth on both devices, installing the Samsung Gear app on your iPhone, and then syncing your smartwatch with your Samsung account. You can also transfer apps from your Google Play account to your Galaxy Watch by following the steps above. If you have any questions regarding the process, leave a comment below and we’ll help you out.