Do you love listening to music, especially when you’re having a bad day and need some time to yourself? But have you ever struggled to hear what your favorite songs have to offer? These things happen to the best of us. Sometimes, it feels like Bluetooth speakers are built for smaller voices and not for people who love listening to music. Whether it’s because of the acoustics of your room or the location of your speaker, you might have trouble hearing what’s playing. The volume on your speaker also probably doesn’t go high enough for your liking. If so, read on for tips that will help you get more out of your Bluetooth speaker.
How To Make Your Bluetooth Speaker Louder
Check the Volume of Your Speaker
If you’re having trouble hearing your Bluetooth speaker, the first thing you should do is check the volume of your speaker. Often, people have their Bluetooth speaker set to a volume that is too low to hear. The volume button on your speaker may be placed in a different location, depending on the brand. If you’re having trouble locating the volume button, read your user guide for specific instructions.
Reposition Your Speaker
If you’re always having trouble hearing your music, repositioning your speaker in your room might help. Simply put, where you place your speaker can affect the quality and volume of sound. The best placement for your speaker depends on how you like to listen to music. If you listen to music while you work out, you may want to put your speaker near your treadmill. If you listen to music while you’re in the shower, you probably want to put your speaker on a shelf near the showerhead. You can also reposition your speaker if the acoustics of your room is affecting the quality of the sound. If you have a smaller room with hard surfaces, your music may not sound as full. In that case, you can place your speaker in a corner or on a table near a wall to add more sound to your room.
Change the Location of Your Speaker
If you’ve already repositioned your speaker and are still having trouble hearing your music, you may want to try a different location for your speaker altogether. If you spend most of your time in a bedroom, you probably have a bedside table near your bed. Most people put their bedside tables at a height that is appropriate for reading or putting on makeup. But what if you want to put your speaker on your bedside table? While it doesn’t technically make sense, some people prefer to put their speaker on the table next to their bed. You can also try putting your speaker on your desk or near a shelf above your computer. The location of your speaker matters because you want to be able to hear it clearly and with as little interference as possible.
Use Apps That Amplify Sound
If you’re having trouble hearing your Bluetooth speaker, you may want to try an app like SoundPEATS. This app makes your phone’s speaker louder while you play your favorite songs from Bluetooth. SoundPEATS is one of many apps that can amplify the volume of your phone. The higher the volume, the better it is for you and for those around you. If you’re one of the people who loves to blast music, then you probably know a thing or two about complaints. Having an app that makes your Bluetooth speaker louder is a great way to avoid unnecessary conflicts. Basically, an app that amplifies the sound of your Bluetooth speaker is a convenient way to enjoy music without the worry of disturbing others.
Get a Speaker with Bigger Woofers and More Bass
If you have tried all the listed tips, and you are still having trouble hearing your music, then you may want to invest in a speaker with bigger woofers and more bass. Some speakers have louder maximum volume settings than others. You can find speakers that have a higher wattage rating or a higher RMS (root mean square) rating. Most people don’t notice the difference between a speaker with a higher RMS rating and a speaker with a lower RMS rating. The difference in the way speakers sound is due to the difference in the electrical circuitry. The circuitry determines the wattage and the impedance.
Benefits Of Using A Bluetooth Speaker:
- Bluetooth speakers are a great way to enjoy music when you don’t want to disturb others.
- Bluetooth speakers can be connected to your phone, tablet, or laptop so that you can stream music through your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Bluetooth speakers are versatile and can be used for many purposes such as outdoor sports, outdoor parties, and even as a speaker for your computer.
- Bluetooth speakers have a high sound quality and make it easier for you to enjoy your favorite music at home or in the office without disturbing others.
- Bluetooth speakers are easy to connect with other devices using a single cable and they are compatible with most devices on the market today.
- Most of the time, Bluetooth speaker is extremely affordable which makes it easier for you to afford them in the long run than buying expensive home theater systems or sound bars that cost thousands of dollars each year for an entire home theater system or sound bar system that does not offer great sound quality at all times!
- Bluetooth speakers are extremely portable and can be easily transported from one room to another.
- Bluetooth speakers can also be used as wireless speakers for your laptop, tablet, or phone so you can enjoy your favorite music anywhere you go.
- Bluetooth speakers are very easy to use and install with most devices on the market today including iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android smartphones and tablets, Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and tablets, Windows Phone smartphones and tablets, BlackBerry smartphones and tablets, HTC smartphones and tablets, Sony Xperia phones and tablets as well as many others.
- Most of the time when you buy a Bluetooth speaker it comes with its own charging cable that allows you to charge the speaker without having to connect it to a charger.
Now that you know how to make your Bluetooth speaker louder, put these tips into practice. Whether you’re blasting your music in the shower or want to improve the acoustics of your room, these tips can help. Now that you know how to make your Bluetooth speaker louder, put these tips into practice. Whether you’re blasting your music in the shower or want to improve the acoustics of your room, these tips can help.
What is the difference between Bluetooth and Wireless?
Bluetooth is a wireless technology that allows you to connect two devices without requiring a physical cable, whereas wireless technology does not require a cable to be connected at all. However, in most cases, the wireless technology is more expensive than the Bluetooth one.
What is the difference between a speaker and an amplifier?
The main difference between speakers and amplifiers is that speakers can only play sound while amplifiers can amplify sound as well as produce it electronically.
What are the different types of Bluetooth speakers?
There are two types of Bluetooth speakers; home theater and portable Bluetooth speakers. Home theater systems usually provide better quality audio than portable ones due to their size and volume, but they are much more expensive than portable ones which make them more suitable for home use rather than for outdoor parties or sports activities. Portable Bluetooth speakers can be used for both home theatre systems as well as for outdoor activities like listening to music in your car or using them for your laptop computer when you’re traveling on public transport on your laptop computer. They do not have quite a high-quality sound quality compared to home theatre systems but they are still good enough for most purposes such as listening to music while exercising outdoors or watching movies in your car with your friends or family members!
Can I play my music through my phone via Bluetooth?
Yes you can, however, this may result in some distortion or static noise. You can also connect your phone to a Bluetooth speaker through a wired connection, but you will still not be able to hear the music from your phone via Bluetooth.