One of the major struggles businesses face is how to improve customer experience while sifting through and managing tons of data. Customer relationship management software (CRM) solves this easily.
CRM software is a tool companies use to gather and analyze customer data, helping them efficiently manage their customer interactions. The good news is you can use CRM software across several key aspects of a business — from handling contact management to customer service, and marketing.
While many CRMs exist on the market, some have stood out as incomparable. One such tool is Zoho CRM.
In this blog, we discuss what Zoho CRM is as well as Zoho pros and cons.
What Is Zoho CRM?
Zoho CRM is one of the most popular CRMs in the world. Over 250,000 businesses around the world use it to grow their revenue, get more leads, improve their customer engagement, and more. Zoho CRM can be customized easily to meet the unique needs of any business, making it perfect for both large and small-scale companies.
Zoho is used across various industries such as real estate, travel, banking, tax, freelancing, insurance, healthcare, and non-profit organizations.
Let’s look at some of its key features in the next section.
Top 6 Features of Zoho CRM
Zoho helps businesses boost their sales, marketing, and customer support efforts. These major features help it stand out on the playing field
- Sales Force Automation – The platform automates routine marketing, sales, and support functions and develops optimized workflows.
- Lead Management – The CRM handles lead capturing, and automated lead scoring, and also identifies leads that will convert quickly.
- Workflow Automation – Zoho provides exceptional workflow automation, helping teams perform tasks much faster.
- Contact Management – The tool offers real-time customer insights while helping you connect with customers across various channels.
- Email Communication – Zoho CRM handles email communication efficiently. This helps to create powerful and personalized content through contextual CRM information and analytics.
- Analytics – Zoho CRM offers sales performance analytics, email analytics, lead analytics, and customizable reports.
Is Zoho Free?
Zoho offers a free edition of its flagship CRM, with no trial period or compulsory upgrades. There are also paid plans with advanced features, including AI assistance at reasonable prices.
What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Zoho?
It’s important to thoroughly review any software CRM before choosing to integrate it. Let’s take a look at Zoho CRM pros and cons.
Check out the major Zoho benefits:
- Lead Conversion. With this CRM, you can easily convert your leads into sales. This helps to identify and nurture quality leads that have a higher chance of converting.
- Efficiency. The CRM helps you define and create efficient processes for your company, making business processes faster.
- Mobile Accessibility. This feature ensures that you can easily access CRM data on mobile devices. The smartphone interface is also clean and easy to use.
- Ease of Integration. Zoho CRM can be easily integrated with various tools and applications, which makes it easy to use with the business systems you already have.
- Transparent Pricing. Zoho clearly details its pricing, with no hidden charges. Also, the platform offers a free plan with excellent features and no trial period.
Zoho CRM Cons:
- Though easy to use, its many customization options might be overwhelming for new users.
- Customer support might take more time to respond because of the large number of users.
- A paid plan may be a better option for businesses as its free plan is a bit limiting.
Get Started with Zoho CRM
Interested in how to use Zoho? A Zoho CRM consultant offers loads of insight into the tool, that’ll help you establish business automation and grow your business. Contact a Zoho consultant today.